When it comes to travelling abroad, you must take your health seriously. Whether it’s a family holiday, you are serving in the armed forces, travelling for work or a religious pilgrimage, Manchester Pharmacy can provide you with useful information and services along with vaccination that you require to keep you and your family safe.
We will provide you with information on the travel vaccines, as well as travel tips. The goal is to keep you safe from contacting dangerous diseases or illnesses when travelling abroad.
We at Manchester Pharmacy offer free consultations for the following:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Diphtheria, Tetanus & Polio
- Meningitis ACWY (for Hajj and Umrah)
- Anti-malarial tablets
Vaccinations are available to help protect you and your family against serious diseases found in certain parts of the world. Our specially trained Pharmacists will offer relevant advice to meet your individual requirements and for any travel concerns you may have regarding your health.
You should only consider traveling if:
- your age and health – you may be more vulnerable to infection than others; some vaccines cannot be given to people with certain medical conditions
- working as an aid worker – you may come into contact with more diseases in a refugee camp or helping after a natural disaster
- working in a medical setting – a doctor, nurse or another healthcare worker may require additional vaccinations
- contact with animals – you may be more at risk of getting diseases spread by animals, such as rabies
We also provide certificates of proof of vaccination for Hajj and Umrah as it is a mandatory requirement for entry to perform pilgrimage.
Please contact us for any further information and to book an appointment.